BlueStacks is a popular Android emulator for Windows and Mac. Using BlueStacks, you can run virtually any Android app on your desktop.
1. What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is the first production desktop software that allows you to use your favorite mobile games and apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Candy Crush Saga, Telegram, Temple Run 2, Evernote. Or Documents to Go directly into Software or sync the apps from your phone using the Cloud Connect Android app. Basically, this application is an Android Emulator. Play PubG or Fortnite mobile on BlueStacks 5 App Player!
Join 200 million people around the world already getting fullscreen enjoyment from top apps and games like WhatsApp, Free Fire, CoDM, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, PUBG, or Fortnite. Best-in-Class “Layercake” technology enables even the most graphics-intensive games to run smoothly on your PC. BlueStacks 2022 is the only safe Android emulator for PC supported with investment from Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm, and AMD.
2. Features and Highlights
2.1 Game Controls
Play with preset controls or customize them.
2.2 Shooting Mode
Improve your aim and reaction time with the keyboard, mouse.
2.3 MOBA Mode
Move your hero freely or cast different skills with your mouse and keyboard.
Play multiple games simultaneously.
2.5 Multi-Instance Sync
Replicate actions in multiple instances in real-time.
Record and replay actions with a single keypress.
2.7 Eco Mode
Optimize PC usage when running multiple instances.
2.8 Real-time Translation
Play any Android game in your local language.
2.9 Smart Controls
Lock/ free cursor automatically in shooting games.
Reroll faster with multiple instances.
Automate repetitive in-game tasks.
2.12 High FPS
Enable higher frame rates for smoother gameplay.
2.13 High-Definition Graphics
Play Android games in full HD.
2.14 Video Recording
Show Off Your Greatest Gaming Moments
A Screenshot is Worth a Million Words
3. Is BlueStacks Safe and Good?
BlueStacks is completely 100% Safe for use in any system! Also, It`s not a cryptocurrency miner by checking the app’s resource consumption in the task manager.
How to Install BlueStacks Android Emulator on Windows 11/10/8/7?
- First, click the “Download” button from FileHorse.com
- Once the installer has finished downloading open it to begin the installation process
- The default installation location should be fine… advanced users can change the location if they desire
- It runs best with the following enabled: App store access and Application Communications
- Then click the “Install” button to start the process, this will take a few minutes
- Click “Finish” and Software will open
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000
- Graphics Card: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- RAM: 8 GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (5GB Free Disk Space)